Thursday 2 September 2010

Erase Paste!

So I popped into my local benefit counter the other day to pick up a product i've been wanting to try for a while, their erase paste concealer. I heard good things about it for covering dark circles, and the lady at the counter said it was voted best undereye concealer by |Goks Fashion Fix ! And if Gok Wan Loves it is must be good!

I also got a free sample of their foundation 'Some Kind-a Gorgeous' which is one thing I love about my local benefit counter, they give you free samples everytime you buy something!
Benefit say its a brightening camouflage for eyes and face, and I totally agree, this stuff is amazing! A little goes a long way because it's so creamy and pigmented, it definitely does brighten the area and stays on all day, I also love the fact it doesn't crease or dry out my eye area! It came with a little white spatula which I don't think I'd ever really use and the instruction booklet would be great for a beginner, even at £18.50 for this iddy biddy jar I think it's completely worth it, best product i've brought in a while !

Much Love Rachael xoxo

8 comments:

  1. Great review! I'm going to have to try this one myself! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo i might have a go at this! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking of getting Boi-ing for under my eyes but might have to go with this instead!

    T x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah i love this stuff. It suprises me how little of it you need, like a tiny dab covers each under eye. amazing.
    its a bugger to use when youve got long nails though! haha
    (alo, ive been trying to follow you and its not letting me for some reason! Will keep trying...)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. thankyou girliess soo much ! :)
    @Tabitha Bluebell definitely go for erase paste, at the counter she put boi-ing under one eye and erase paste under the other, boi-ing covered them but didn't have the same brightening effect, I think it's more for blemishes and imperfections!
    @LaurenStephanie that's really strange, it's lovely to know you enjoy my blog though!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to try this! Thanks so so much for writing about it today: it looks excellent!
    XOXO
    Catanya

    ReplyDelete
  7. love both of these products!

    kaitlynmaness.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great review! I was thinking of trying this product out... I think I'm a step closer to buying it now.. ahh temptaion! :) ps: will be following your blog!

    ReplyDelete