Thursday 19 August 2010

Looking for the perfect dark circle solution...

So I think my biggest (fixable) flaw face wise would probably be my dark circles, I'm pretty lucky with the fact that I've never suffered badly from serious spots or oily skin apart from the odd pimple, I find my skins a little dull sometimes but my main problem is dark circles around my eyes ! Even if i've had a good nights sleep I look like a zombie ! It makes my whole eyes look dead, so I'm going to try and find some products and make-up to give me bright eyes and cover or clear my dark circles !
Products I was considering were, Benefit Erase Paste; Garnier Eye Roll- On, and Loreal Touch Magique.

If any one can reccomend anything I would love your help!
Rachael xoxo

4 comments:

  1. You could try ysl touche eclait i personally love this product, covers up dark circles and also works as an illuminator and there is also eyeko with extra glow cream which really perks up the skin!
    Jaymie
    http://jaymieocallaghan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have the exact same problem... the best concealer i have found it benefit It Stick. That i got free with glamour magazine. Its has been a god send.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah thanks guys ! my mum uses touch eclait actually and it's really good, i think the loreal touch magique is very much the same just by a drug store brand.

    and maybe i'll have a chat with the girl at the benefit counter and see what she recommends, btw i totally got that magazine too but instead i got the bad gal last <3
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd really recommend both GOSH Touch up concealer and Bobbi Brown creamy concealer...they are the best products I've found for my awful dark circles! xx

    ReplyDelete