Thursday 19 August 2010

Loreal Elvive Full Restore 5

This is the one with Cheryl Cole on the advert, I brought this because it claimed to solve the 5 main problem I'd been having with my hair. It's supposed to make it feel stronger, fuller, reviltalised, silkier and with a healither looking shine. It's not particularly expensive either which is always a bonus.
I've been using the shampoo and conditioner for about a week, not the masque or leave in conditioner because I use different products for that, and I have to say it really works well, I've noticed less loss of my hair whereas before it was malting quite a bit which I was starting to get worried about to be honest, but now i'm barely malting at all! My hair is definitely feeling stronger and it looks shiny and feels soft, I wouldn't say its any fuller but my hair is naturally thing anyway. So if you have long hair which, like me, has been abused a little but in the past and needs some care I would strongly reccomend this, it is a definite winner among low end products.

Hopefully I'll be doing some more posts today as this is a new blog I need to fill it with reading material :)
not to mention i have to morning off work.
love Rachael xoxo

1 comment:

  1. great review, shall need to check these out!

    Fab blog, definitely be back :) Come follow TBAG if you fancy. xxx

    ReplyDelete