Saturday 21 August 2010

this day keeps getting better and better

Not only did my beautiful new bed come :) I GOT TICKETS TO BRITAINS NEXT TOP MODEL LIVE!!
courtesy of ma mere , we're staying in a hotel for a couple of days as well which means lots of london shopping ! I'm so exciteddd !


It's so cute, I love it! I've been waiting for this bed since we decorated my room a year ago!
Anyway onto product review of my new MAC fluidline in blacktrack, previously I was using revlon colorstay liquid liner in blackest black. But I've seen this product in a lot of make-up tutorials so I thought I'd see if it was actually any good. I also brought a MAC 266 brush for application.
At first I was a little unsure because it's so thick in the pot whereas actual liquid liner is very much liquid and goes on smoothly, but I was really suprised to find that it did go on really smoothly, I think with a bit more practice I'll be able to get the application perfect. The angled brush is also really helpful in getting the application right and makes it alot easier to acheived winged liner than with normal liquid liner.
It has a strong black colour which is what I look for in a good liner but a more softer, matte finish than normal liquid liners which is good but for some looks I would probably go back to my revlon colorstay if I wanted a stronger more striking line, but this product can create some beautiful looks that are different to that of liquid liner so I definitely think it was a worthwhile buy !

Much Love Rachael xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment